Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Bored...

Today I basically did bugger all such as playing FFX-2 on the Playstation and watching several DVDs of Evangelion which belongs to a friend of mine from my work experience place-thingy. It does suck doing bugger all and because the weather right now is as gloomy as all hell (No, this place isn't really hell, sorry for disappointing you people). Listening to Supreme berings of Leisure makes this all the more depressing because of the album's lyrics and how today we really have to rely on a lot of electricity to amuse ourselves (I don't recommend electrocution... I really don't) for doing passive physical activity like being on the PS 2, computer and the DVD player... I'm beginning to remind myself of the Health Department and the "increase your children's physical activity article on MSN" on the main MSN website. My god that's a lot of drabble coming out of a mouth such as mine, this might be an indication of my lonliness increasing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home