Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Bitching, bitching

Mum came back home and started to bitch about the two of us eating the antipasto, well for starters she could have put a label on it or wrote on the notes she usually gives out to not eat the stuff sitting in the fridge instead of telling us it was for the salad when it was too late... Sometimes I would like to say to her what I think about her constant bitching and tell people the absolute truth about how my mother acts when my friends are not at my house or when they are not there at all. She even denies everything about being obssesive-compulsive even when my dad and one of our uncles did an experiment on this "little" disorder she has long time ago. She may think that she's all-perfect but in truth she's not and she should start pointing flaws in herself, not in others and stop reminding people of their mistakes whether it's minor or major.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home