Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Perth.. Yay!

I went to the city today with my sis and her BF and ventured around thr city looking for food, shops and other weird things. we went to the following places, Quality comics, Jonyt junction and Primal urge for my sis to get a little something done. I ended up buying a GITS: MMI comic for myself with money from my account today too. My sis got something for herself as well so the both of us are not so empty handed. We brought food and drinks the most though (her BF got food as well). Talking about my sis's BF, i'm quite amazed at his rate of metabolism even though he doesn't go to our boxing place anymore like he used to do a few years back when I first started doing boxing as one of my hobbies. The most weirdest place I've been to today was Jonyt junction because they sell incense (even the ones I don't recognise at all, band shirts, badges, incense burners, candle-holders, goth and punk jewellery and band posters, which is all great! I thought there was no such thing as a comic shop in the city we went to, but I was wrong! they had all sorts, even the ones I'd thought would be too hard to find unless I go online on E-bay or something similar. Everyone in the group of three went home happy today, which is great! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home