Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Bitching... bitching # 2

My mum wondered why I was acting so bitchy during the last few days straight and constantly complained about my developing "attitude problem" and things to do with rudeness. But sometimes it feels like as if I'm not given enough time to unwind from the daily stresses of the day from the activities that I do, but I feel like I can't tell about these things because normally she relies on me for help when my sis isn't here to help her instead because it will make her mad or upset. She complained about this thing again when I wanted to watch a certain channel instead of the one that has the crappy soap opera rubbish Home and away which I dislike watching because it uses the same plot devices over and over and over like it's not funny... it lacks real substance in my opinion and isn't a really bright show to watch when you can actually watch a documentary from SBS and actually learn something useful from watching it with the rest of the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home