Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Driving

During the start of my actual driving there was two young aboriginal kids asking me the question, "Are you learning how to drive?" Well, the answer to this question is fairly obvious. Being the little idiots that they are, they kept trying to distract both myself and the driving instructor, which was of course as I'll say, quite idiotic of them to gain my attention since I was occupied with more pressing matters at the time. The driving lesson for me was a little complicated, especially with turning and the clutch and gear changing which is still a puzzle because the cars the instructors use are manual by default. I drove around the block most of the time but this will get more complicated as I go along.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Thanks for the advice! :) Yeah, the clutch and the steering proves to be a problem for me because it's hard to concentrate on two important things at once. Let's see, I almost forgot to turn and the instructor said that I was gripping the steering wheel like grim Death. But I did okay for a first try on the road.

6:09 PM

 
Blogger GIR2000 said...

i was scared when i first learnt how to drive, and if your lucky i will tell you how i failed my first test...

i now drive an auto

6:41 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

But you drove in a manual car before that right? Because nowadays people tend to stick to automatic cars instead of manual. I'll stick with manual.

9:04 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

But isn't it better to stick to manuals in case of an emergency?

8:50 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

No, not like that. I meant by if your automatic car is broken down you could drive a manual just in case because you learnt how to drive one in the first place.

2:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home