Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Cake Bashers!

Yesterday I also forgot to post here that I happened to make carrot cake on a Saturday afternoon. The batter was easy but the icing was the hard thing to finish, despite having three simple ingredients which were: Philadelphia cream cheese, a tablespoon of lemon juice and a cup of icing sugar. The most hardest thing to do after this is to mix them together with a wooden spoon which is quite a chore because the cream cheese was hard and blocky shaped. I managed to get it roughly resembling mashed potato but in the end, it took three people to mix the bloody thing correctly on an angle! I promptly labeled it the icing mixture from Hell. Maybe we should've heated up the cheese a little bit so that it melts and be easier to work with.

P.S: If anyone who's reading this thinks of making the icing as posted above, make sure you have something that we didn't at that time, an electric mixer!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

The recipe should've mentioned this before making the entire cake in my opinion. But we got through that problem by using a wooden spoon! At least we don't have to worry if we come across a similar incident again because we have an electric mixer! :)

12:13 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Yes, I add their blog links on my page if it's of interest to me.

7:00 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Most people don't know much about me for starters.But then again, it takes time for many a person to know me very well.

2:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home