Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Metallica & Phantom of the Opera

Watched the two movies today because of boredom and well, more boredom to be precise. The documentary on Metallica was interesting and a little strange and the Phantom of the Opera movie was great! I think the critics were quite wrong to give this movie such a bad verdict in the first place, but then again, who knows what they really expect from a movie or what they want in a movie nowadays. I'm supposed to do my story's first chapter but I'm just posting a rant here to hopefully gain inspiration for later. If I am successful in completing the first chapter than I'll keep on going... And enter the story into a competition if I'm lucky, I know that either Mike or Matt are supposed to keep track for events of a similar nature in Armadale but I think their just being lazy. I've got one of those government tests to attend to tomorrow so I don't think I'll be going to my five classes, the test is giving me the heebie-jeebies since it's held in Perth somewhere tomorrow. I hope I don't muck up and fail it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home