Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Tired

Very,very tired I am, but that still doesn't stop me from posting anything here! My friend is planning to sell his anime DVD collection, for what price I don't know. Both him and me are excited about going to the Star Wars movie anytime soon. It's not fair because people who go there in America dress up and get together during the premire, Waaah! Anyway I've haven't got much to say for today like last week but I'll come with something, don't you worry.

HASH(0x8bc77f8)
You're Arucard! You're a kick ass vampire who hunts
his own kind in that stuck up, "I'm better
than you are" kinda way.


Which Red Coat Fits you best? (Trigun, FFX, Hellsing)
brought to you by Quizilla

C:\Documents and Settings\Jordan\My Documents\My Pictures\alucard104.jpg
Alucard


What Character From Hellsing Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Quiz Result Provided By: theOtaku.com.



What Anime Vampire Are You?


Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home