Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Friday, April 29, 2005

Friday? Doesn't feel like it

Today I ended up getting one of those letters to say that I have an interview about my graduation chances on Wednesday with a bunch of strangers and I'm not going to be there because of my work placement, how stupid is that? I thought that someone would at least check to make sure that I am one of those people who do not have SBWL placements at least before giving the notice to me. DWayne still hasn't posted any comments on here (what a lazy sod)! We might go to see the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy movie tonight because my sister has work tomorrow and that way she gets to go with the rest of the family too instead of complaining because of not going. My sis is also excited about a gig and a tryout for a band in Leederville I think it was on next sunday or saturday which reminds me of a not-so new word re-invented which is cuntage which comes from cunt and in turn comes from scunt(ed). The first word (with link) is also the favorite word of Dani Filth from Cradle of Filth. (see the April issue of Kerrang! Magazine)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home