Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

No Title Please!

I got a new mobile phone yesterday of the Panasonic variety and unfortunately, it's locked. The phone itself is pretty similar to this one which has been popping up at school like a disease lately. Well, it's us three now that has a clamshell phone because krysia's one is a different model type than ours. I didn't post last night because I went to my work placement and my bowling afterwards and was feeling tired after so I went to sleep after dinner and missed Star Trek Enterprise on the television last night to boot. Luckily I feel alright now, apart from knowing that now I have two assignments, one from IM class and one from SB to do with a business plan which I'm not sure of, but it has something to do with what we did last term as an assignment to do with making up three businesses.

P.S: Gotta find a way to get rid of that Luke guy from Yr 11, he's turning out to be quite an annoying little c*nt for a lower year than us,and plus he follows Megan around a lot which reminds me of how lonely he must really really be... poor miserable sod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home