Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Perth

Went to Perth yesterday to buy the following, a comic (I know, it's becoming quite addictive...) anyway, the comic I purchased in the same shop didn't have a continuation of GITS: MMI #5 which is of course volume six. So instead, I've purchased a new comic for my small collection which is Hellblazer, Son of Man. I tried looking for volume one in the same store but someone must have taken it while I was away, so I brought this one instead of the usual. Next shop was for Krysh and her love of clothing and fashion (my god...! how typical of her, LOL) she spent hours going from one store to the other more than once! ugh! Poor Ads had to be with her at the time too, so we all got dragged over to Harbour Town too which is full of clothing stores (see previous post on Perth and the beach), next stop was Gelare, but it sucked because we can only buy a waffle with no ice-cream on it and that people, really, really, really sucks nuts in my opinion. But then again, every store on earth will do absolutely anything just to get money and rip-off customers in return... sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home