Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Nothing, nothing

Didn't do much today, so I don't know what to really post down here. My sis has got an Art study day thingy so I'll be all alone tomorrow and this weird guy is going to come to check the house to see how valuable it is or something. I hope that I can go to Perth any time soon, preferably a Wednesday so that I could go to Quality Comics again (I know, how addictive!) and buy more comics with ten bucks. I wonder which comic series this time... should I continue collecting GITS: MMI or BOM or maybe start collecting Hellblazer and Sandman? Hmmm... choices, choices, so many of them. I wrote more for my story to prepare for the NaNoEdMo thingy to edit my novel with when it's done, but out of 688 pages I've only done 8 pages! I know, how lousy of me, but then again, I've restarted only a few days ago before the start of the term one holidays, but the actual story that I've reworked it on started in the middle of year 11 with Mel, a friend of mine from the Leavers who was a spellchecker/editor at the time. If I get this done and put it through NaNoEdMo maybe I could stick a list of thanks in my novel somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home