Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Bored... again

Nothing much to do today, since I'm indoors because we didn't plan anything for today, which sucks nuts because during holidays people go places whether its to a shopping mall or a place for a few days like most of my classmates are doing. No one has commented on any of my posts yet. I would like to have some comments for my blog like the other people around here who do have comments. I have tried to do a community blog, but my friends aren't answering back at the moment because they say they are too lazy to type (what an excuse) but then again, they can still endure typing on their MSN chats with their friends and myself. Or maybe they can't remember that well to type anything in my community blog which I find disappointing because I trusted them to put at least something regardless of how minimal a sentence it is and regardless of topic. *sigh* People and friends sure can be lousy... I bet their using the holidays as an excuse, how smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home