Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Bored... # 2

Didn't do anything today. Today is the mosy event-less day of the holidays I have ever had so far. I did another page of story writing too which sooner or later the details will have to be updated in the Arcane Artistry blog, that way members of the forum and the guests who drop in can look at the content block and go, "Ah, so that's how much she's done, not much but this must take a lot of effort" and so forth. I wonder how people work out how many pages they want to write for their novel, I don't know myself so maybe it's another one of those trippy, difficult maths equations that I can't even deal with because my math really sucks nuts because in my opinion english is a much more better subject to learn at school. I'm surprised at the absolute lack of people who can actually read at my school because only two people in the whole of my year group reads books (namely me and some "loser" called Dale). Teachers are amazed at how much I read at school, they try to stop me from reading, but I can't because it's good for you!

This could be counted as "My two cents" as it were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home