Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Eh...

I've done a lot of work to do with my BIT report that's due in the 5th of may and that includes doing research, bibliography and the journal for the darned thing, it never occured to me to do it during the holidays because, well, it was the holidays! and I just wanted to have fun. But at least I didn't leave the assignment alone until it was too late. At least I've got a few days to go before the assignment is actually due, so I should consider myself lucky. At least I'm not in TEE like a certain someone I know...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Well yes, I was being lazy on the assignment because for me doing a report (which cheeses me off at times) can be difficult and I finally got what the assignment papers aare trying to say... I know, how slow was that? (and anyway, my teacher was being cryptic about this one assignment and making it confusing)

9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home