Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Another change for the better

One of my hard drives decided to die on me so I wiped the disk completely and installed linux mandrake 10.1. Linux in my opinion is more reliable to windows because it doesn't crash and for additional softwares or add-ons you only need to download it into the computer, install it with the given instructions using the command line (which requires basic linux commands, but it's still easy) and that's it, all done and ready to go! and for the additional software like a word proccessor, it's already included with the installation which gives you the choice of picking which software during install and you save money, unlike windows where you gave to spend a lot of money for Microsoft Office which I think is ridiculous!
People who still use windows might knock on my door as an angry mob with torches and pitchfork, but that doesn't bother me a bit. As the license plate says,
"Use Linux and free the software!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home