Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Great, another thorn in my side

Why does it keep repeating? why?
That's what someone asked me about my NIN music this morning while I was obviously trying to write something to get prepared for NaNoEdMo. Let me say this to you mister, because that's the order in which the songs are played for the album and because for me, playing NIN's The Fragile has a certain mood that goes with what I am currently writing and because NIN is one of my favorite musicians. You sir, know next to nothing with music of the modern day and age where people are allowed to focus on their feelings and how bad people in society treat them because they are different from others. So, before you ask me that sort of question, you's better bloody think about it before I do something more vicious in return to your comments and blow your head off verbally, which is what I do best to people who think so narrow-mindedly towards my opinions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home