Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Oh Geez!

Today was such a bad day for me, especially when someone I've don't like happens to be there (namely Luke) because he's just being a total idiot. Guess my one and only bastion from this madness seems to be the school library. To boot as well into this post, my sister as always was in one of her late-nighter induced moods which comes from staying up too late. I've realised that I've become quite a chronic ranter in all this--a terminal blogger if you will. I've also edited the first chappie for my story myself (by conventional methods, like what english teachers do) because the guy who does the job for me usually (I know, how lazy am I?) can't do it because he has a lot of things to slog through by the sound of it. Gotta get the editing done and over with before it drives me insane and I'm recently finding difficulty in what to read for leisure and getting into a conflict to read H.P Lovecraft's works or maybe something by Douglas Adams (because of the recent Hitchhiker's movie--see "Wooooop!" post) just to break out of reading the gothic genre once in a while. Till then,

Loki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home