Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Friday, April 29, 2005

A new makeover to put Dwayne to shame!

Did a lot of hacking and tweaking around to get the template to behave like this and a lot of swearing too. All I could hear now is barking noises coming from a room across to mine (no, not what you're thinking, sick people) because someone is going to an audition in Leederville and intends to drag me along with her BF (who has no faith, nice one Ads). Just hope Dwayne will get to see this and cry (or if not, be jealous) at what I have done to my er, "brainchild" to make it even better. Now I know how Dr Frankenstein feels after successfully creating his monster and "accidentally" letting it loose upon the unsuspecting world outside.

P.S: Gotta get that "Mastering Linux" PDFs from a relative of mine on CD.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Booo!, yeah alright, you win, ur template is pretty cool, i must say. but umm, seing as i am in class, i should actually do some work. SO umm, i'll do sumthing later, cheers.
Dwayne

9:10 AM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Yay, I won.. ok, ok I'll stop that egotistical and unruly behaviour before someone gets hurt.

5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home