Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Grumble, grumble...

Tonight I thought that we would actually not cook for once because both me and my sis have been slaving away for a few days just to keep the dinner coming 'round the table. Of course I didn't feel like cooking which was the same feeling as my sister's because we were getting quite fed up with the orders while mum just sits there watching Home and Away on Channel Seven on the television whilst we have to do the cooking. I've realized over the years that she actually doesn't see things of the points of view of other people and this can cause problems people, believe me, I've learnt from a few harsh experiences of my own to start with. But I ended up cooking the dinner all by myself without much help from her anyway because my sis had to take the cat to the vet because of it suffering from an unknown illness. Luckily, I didn't end up burning anything which is all good and now I know how it feels to stand on your feet for hours just stirring the Chili con carne ingredients to make dinner with. Now that's experience for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home