Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Huh?

I woke up thinking it was Saturday instead of Sunday, how weird! I'm thinking of re-editing my first chapter for NS because it's far too long and lacks a little something to boot, so I'm looking in Arcane for some resource links and help at the moment. Some people have already reached a bit for their stories and novels (I know you all think that I'm slow, don't you. Waaaah!) But there's a saying to do with slowness and that's "Slow and steady wins the race" Hah! Try to beat that one, why don't you? I looked at Dwayne's blog again last night and he went to a ball while I went to watch the Hitchhiker movie, LOL. We have a few people come into our house as guests today, but nothing much is happening. I'm supposed to go my Bowling training too, but I can't be bothered for some reason. Until then,

Post to you later--Loki.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home