Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Friday, May 06, 2005

Dan Brown anyone?

Now that there's a new pope in the Vatican, I wonder if the people from the Roman or Catholic church give a hoot or not about the two books that was written by Dan Brown to do with uncovering the real truth and what really happens in their church? I find his book, Angels and Demons quite interesting actually. Mr Crooks walked in during my D.S class supervised by the sports teacher from hell, Mrs Fenner and looked at the novel (which I got from the English department) and was scared witless! Ha ha ha!
But these days, books are not the only things that contains religious references, particularly to that of Christianity such as Constantine, The Matrix (according to some people, including myself), Neon Genesis Evangelion and Hellsing (which more references that you can poke a stick at). That reminds me... A new series called Revelations is coming on channel seven anytime soon, sounds interesting as well, I just hope that it's not a toned-down rip-off of Hellblazer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home