Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Interesting...

Today was somewhat eventful than the last day, I must admit. During BIT class, both Alex and myself talked about the new Star Wars movie at length and also the song parodies done by the funny Weird Al Yankovic to do with Star Wars and it's characters. For the relevancy of topic, he also brought in a LightSpoon--an amusing cross between a lightsaber and a plastic spoon which illuminates in blue if you press a red button located on the front of the handle. He found the curio inside a cereal box (of which sort he didn't say, unfortunately). Later in IM class I discussed the topic of folklore and mythos at length with Daniel moving from one topic to the other starting from the son of the Mask of which we discussed about Loki, the Norse god of trickery, fire, magic and evil and to various topics of folklore such as vampires, werewolves, griffins, gargoyles, phoenixes and sphinxes. But in between that we both did a discussion-turned-argument-turned-debate on the themes of The Matrix trilogy and Constantine on whether or not that both movies had something to do with Christianity and Jesus. We were all lucky today in IM class because we had a relief instead of the usual teacher and I almost forgot that we also during that time discussed about Greek and Roman myth as well as movies and anime such as Dracula 2000, Hellsing (you know, the one with Alucard in it) and Van Helsing (the movie).

'till then,

Loki

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Well,thanks SO MUCH for commenting on here! Yes, I do know Dwayne and BTW, this layout is not my own creation, I got it from a blog template site but I do intend teaching myself how to make my own working layouts. I've already have an idea on making my own blog template/layout for my blog here.

3:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home