Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Damn it...

I sent my resume in to KFC to see if I can get a position in the Casual category but a few hours later the manager said that she already has four new people starting work next week. So much for communication. I've also got my Hellsing layout planned (no, not this one which isn't mine)and sliced up, but the background is proving to be a total pain to get right and I don't know what to do on the subject of Blogger and using their tags to turn my own layout into a working one. There are not enough or very few tutorials on the subject of making your own layouts for things like blogs around the net and most of the designers don't give any help on how to make one despite the fact that they have the experience to make one. Ok, I'll stop shooting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home