Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Wednesday, how eventful

Today at my workplace it was more lively! I'm so happy, but I didn't go to bowling again because of Senior English homework which had to do with the much hated speech that the class will be presenting any time soon on one of the two movies we watched in the english class with our new teacher for this term (who is the teacher for the rest of the year also, unfortunately) which I didn't get the name of because he was speaking way too softly for the class to hear. Mike from Lamb is going to let me borrow his Hellsing box set (like he did with his EVA set on the holidays, which is quite nice of him) for me to watch, that way I'll know the whole story and see Alucard kick butt at the same time. And I've decided not to change my layout. Maybe I'll change it next year and on next tuesday (the Tuesday coming) I'll be going to a driver's practice, yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home