Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Ah, poor, poor miserable sod

The IM teacher has once again proved how wrong he was at telling me that I might not have been paying much attention during his tutorials. (which are rather bad and dodgy as all hell)But this proves that he is wrong because all of his previous students have said the same thing about his confusing way of teaching students how to make web-pages and such. Which more proof than the seemly fat teacher can handle. Too bad Mr Burgoyne isn't in the class instead of the other teacher, he's much more nicer, cooler and he knows what he's doing compared to everyone else!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

You had him? I'm guessing you hate him too, like I do. He's an idiot for all I care. Mr Baylis gave him "Big Mac" as a nickname but McAllister didn't like that. I say he should keep the nickname, it suits! :)

6:24 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

No, that's not the point Jonas. McAllister has a history of confusing a lot of students when it comes to teaching and he doesn't explain everything in a way that makes sense to people. But he refuses to admit to his mistakes, and when it comes to IM class, I am certainly not mucking around because I'm doing research for one of the assignments given to the class to make a report out of it.

8:48 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

He didn't do that for last year or this year!

3:30 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

He told our class that he used to be a Phys Ed teacher. Did he tell you guys this? And did he go on about this thing in your class during the year called "The psychology of winning"?

7:36 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

The one that struck me as strange was: "Big Kev's excited, are you?"

7:45 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Thanks to us, yes, I think he has lost it.

8:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home