Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Friday, May 20, 2005

Poor Me...

I ended up catching the dreadful cold yesterday which was getting a bit worse this morning in school as I went on my merry little way through the school day feebly trying to fight it off. Mr Hunter from the Small Business and BIT class suggested to go home because of my seemly worsening condition in the classroom. Despite being sick, I refused to go because of being in fear of not keeping my good standing. I hope I get well soon for the coming viewing of the Star Wars movie on this Sunday.

Here's something for Jonas:

HASH(0x84d4ce0)
Alphonse Elric


Full Metal Alchemist Character Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla

5 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I'm getting better now, which is good. The cold will disappear before Sunday, I hope.

8:17 AM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Yeah, Yoda does kick butt! I found the movie to be heart wrenching in some bits.

2:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like monkeyz .........:D hehehe

4:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

N Hayden Christianson is sooooo
hot!!

4:10 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Yes, I'll have to admit that he is a prettyboy. But he only does the body movements for Darth Vader, not his voice because that's done by someone else.

5:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home