Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Monday, May 23, 2005

Today, today

Barely anyone I know was in school today, just like the incident on Monday with the school and it's electricity problems. I've seen Star Wars yesterday, like everyone says, it's a good wrap-up of the whole three episodes even though the movie was under fire because of it being some sort of political campaign in disguise, how weird, but you can only get that sort of controversy in America. It's like the Donnie Darko movie they were supposed to release on screen in 2000 (If I'm wrong, please correct me on this)which they cancelled because of the first few scenes resembling the 9/11 incident: The scene where Donnie escapes from a falling jet engine falling on his home thanks to Frank,the demonic bunny. But I only got the movie info from not watching the movie and instead reading a movie summary, ah well. I should go and rent the movie someday, the movie sounds awesome despite hearing someone say that it was crap, but I don't have to listen to what the critics say because we don't have a clue to what the hell they want when it comes to things like movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home