Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Driving Woes

I started okay earlier during my driving lesson today but as time went on and it got too difficult I started to make a lot of mistakes (like every five minutes). The problem is that I don't react quickly enough and "look ahead" at the traffic when driving there's other drivers around me going different ways. The driving instructor also says that she's getting little or no feedback from me because when it comes to interacting with people I tend to not get too close to them or I go and talk to them at all. I'm afraid of asking questions because either people don't listen to me or they listen and don't answer at all. I remembered distinctly that I had a lot of problems trying to do the driving exercise about finding the particular house-number (experienced drivers should be familiar with this one) and the exercise where you've forgotten something at a friend's house and you have to turn back somehow to go back (either by U-turn or going into a stranger's driveway and reversing). I think I'm going to take a long time getting these problematic exercises correctly done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home