Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Friday, November 11, 2005

Ball Dress Hunt

After two days of searching and trying on many dresses, I finally found one that I liked! We had to go from Carousel to Perth just to find both the dress and the shoes. I spent all of the money which would've happened anyway because shopping in Perth is like amputating both arms and half a leg to get things. Instead of opting for my usual color, which is black, I went for brown this time which is still a dark color since wearing lighter colors than that bothers the hell out of me. I hope the school teachers don't mind me wearing the dress to the ball because it doesn't reach the ground (like the ridiculous "rules" say for clothing regulations). But I'm hoping my squeaky-clean record of not getting suspended or anything covers it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home