Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Road to Completion

I am well on my way to completing everything in my year 12 subjects before leaving Kelmscott Senior High School for good. so far, I've completed and sent in assignments and tasks for Senior English, Administration Systems and Small Business which is three off the list of five things to complete and get rid of. All I have left is the Hardcopy Portfolio for Business Information Technology which means I have to print almost everything I've done to put in a 20-pocket display folder and my idiotic Interactive Media's Digital Portfolio which involves PowerPoint and fufilling McAllister's even stupider folio checklist of which most of the requirements he doesn't even understand. The majority of marks received from the Interactive Media exam won't affect the marks of the students and what grades we get for his subjects, he says. Most of us got H's for the grading scale of that exam and he says it doesn't affect our grading! Grrr! All of us wasn't really pleased after what we've all done and learnt during the whole year in the class. This really, really sucks, especially for us unfortunate students.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I don't see the point of doing the AVI and audio compression thing on his portfolio checklist because a friend has completed the video compression requirement even though she got busted about six times in the process because of downloading and getting caught by either Raddovich or McAllister. But I've finished everything I have to do anyway.

9:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home