Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

One Exam Down, One More To Go

I finished my Senior English exam yesterday and unfortunately I still have one more yto go which happens to be Interactive Media on Thursday. Right now I feel like I have a slight headache, my eyes feel sorta "puffy" and I think it must be the dreaded cold and flu epidemic coming back again. On other things the kid who was missing from our school was actually kidnapped and he was hidden in his own house for twenty days. So the search is finally over after all with two men responsible for the kidnapping of Blake Reynolds arrested, and I thought it was going to be like the man going through a mid-life crisis running off. Well, this proved me wrong.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I've seen four of his films which is on this list of yours actually; Nausicaa, Kiki's delivery service and spirited away and I think Porco Rosso ewas one of them too (unless I'm wrong). Kiki's delivery service, Spirited Away and Porco Rosso was the best out of all I've seen, Nausicaa didn't really please me much. Howl's Moving Castle is coming out soon on the big screen too. But for the meantime I'll stick to watching Ghost in the Shell on Thursdays on SBS

9:56 AM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

The the majority of films for studio ghibli are always fun to watch. Hey Jonas, have you seen Steamboy yet?

8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home