Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Monday, September 12, 2005

A Day Already Past

Went to a salvage yard last Saturday with a relative and I felt like I was in my Malay grandmother's house all over again! There was a lot of those old-styled sewing machines everywhere which were still usable if it were refurbished. I was really interested in a wooden piano until I found out the thing had been gutted of it's contents. Outside the salvage yard at the front there was an old train carriage which was sold already. As I went out of the shop counter of the salvage yard I saw two teddy bears hanging from the celling; one was being threatened by a hanging pair of scissors and another was trapped by a fishing net of some sort. The salvage yard had a lot of old (possibly ancient) and weird things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home