Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Station Change

Today I ended up going up to the new Thornlie station instead of going all the way to Kelmscott train station because of the stupid last-minute route alterations, of which I had to wait for someone to pick me up because apparently I must catch a train to go back to the Armadale line and plus today is the day where I feel like shit because of catching the cold for the third time this year. I had to clamp my mouth up most of the time after I cough just to stop the food digested previously from escaping and for me to not throw up the food. This week hasn't been very good for me in terms of health, and the school isn't taking notice because some students in there are like myself. Tch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Thanks so much for commenting! I'll check out your blog and add it to the links page of mine :)

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home