Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Stop Staring!

Didn't do much today except for going to Armadale for buying stuff for the new bathroom we ended up getting built at our place a few months ago. During the perusal at coles for some ingredients to make udon noodles I had a girl (younger than me by appearance, but in her teens) who was wearing a pair of tight below-the-knees jeans to the point of being fat staring at me because according to her I must've looked "Goth" because of wearing mostly black and having the long velvet coat over the whole thing. Bleh! So what if I like to be different from those people who wear nothing but surfing-brand name outfits? Honestly, I thought our school was worse than this. I prefer to be an individual, thank you very much.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I'm not "Goth" or anything like that, it's just that I don't really like bright colours, so I wear black instead of wearing colours. Black is a shade anyway, not a colour.

11:29 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

And it's not the fact that the person is depressed or sad everyday either. I've seen those people hang around Perth and they're not the brightest bunch if you ask me.

9:30 AM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

The "Goth" clothing stores are attempting to revive the rennaisance and the victorian era and I'm thinking, hello! the rennaisance and the victorian era was a long, long time ago; go forwards, not backwards! The "Gothic" subculture has also embraced the "Vampire" culture as well which is stupid and rather risky because the practitioners practice what is called vampirism which is also a form of cannabalism.

6:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home