Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Muffin Boredom

I ended up making white choc-chip muffins due to my case of Extreme Boredom. A few days ago I also had to wipe both of my Harddrives and install Mandrake on one and Windows XP on the other due to multiple crashes and boot failures which one of them (the Mandrake installer) took all night because of the upgrades that I wanted to have stuck on there, which when finished left me very tired and I went to sleep at 11:00 PM. Thank God it's the holidays. Just like the last few days of holidays we're having all these grey-and-cloudy-sad-days all over again, but hey, it's winter!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I use Linux in case Windows goes haywire and it's doesn't have any viruses to start with neither can it get infected. But unfortunately, it's does crash from time to time. The overcast skies look very sinister to me; maybe Mother Nature is trying to tell us something.

9:03 AM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I've heard about some computer users being anti-microsoft and how the OS gets targeted a lot but I haven't heard of a Linux virus as of yet.

8:17 AM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Thanks for the link, l337ness.

10:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home