Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

It's Frickin' Freezing!

Today must be the coldest day in history at K.S.H.S. We were to preoccupied with the cold to sit down and eat our food as we normally would because of this biting weather. At least it didn't rain as bad as Perth on Wednesday last week where I just walked like a maniac in the rain with my older sibling having the black umbrella instead of me. (I know, how kind of me to spare my umbrella)I still decided to walk home without the umbrella and gave it to her again to shelter herself and prevent her oh-so-precious liquid eyeliner from running as if she were crying about something. The rain didn't stop her from wearing her fishnets though, and the some of the upper school girls weren't stopped from wearing skirts in this weather either. Either they've got guts or they're insane. I personally don't mind the winter weather myself, I wish the school would allow us wear our own jackets or jumpers for the season because I could do with my black trenchcoat on in this weather.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Just hope the weather won't get worse. But at least I can have my soup :)

3:56 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

The weather being cold and miserable. I can't generate heat very well either.

5:08 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

True. Too bad we don't have snow :(

8:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home