Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The Stupid Old Senile Man & Us

I'm so glad I got the English workpile chopped down to size last night after the English teacher Mr Maughan told me to redo them after he said that he wasn't satisfied with them. We have this old man for a teacher for the rest of year 12 Senior English because Mrs Freeman who we had previously as a teacher left us to go to another school. Personally, I'd rather have Mrs Freeman back rather than have the stupid and senile Mr Maughan for the rest of the school year and have the majority of us fail for Senior English. Even Ashley is blaming him for not passing year 12 and not being ever eligible to attend graduation when the time comes and to make matters interesting, she is getting her previous English work reviewed by other English teachers to prove that she deserves a better grade than what we are getting for the semester and thus trying to prove him wrong that she can pass. He thinks that we are nothing but whinging teenagers, My sister also happens to be in the same English class (which is weird, because she has two English classes) tried to reason with the old git and ask him for the result papers to see where I went wrong in my previous assignments, but the ancient fossil of an English teacher absolutely refuses to listen! God knows what will become of our already falling-to-bits Senior English class.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Random shizzman, kill that old coot no man deserves to live after being so ignorant. Don't actually kill I was Just kidding. Just kick him in the face.
nobody knows who I am he he he except annoying I bet

9:46 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Well, just about everyone in the English class is waiting for the fossil to drop dead or at least, retire and I changed my layout because the Hellsing one used previously malfunctioned on me and despite this layout being one of the many defaults available here, it will make it easier to navigate anyway due to complaints filed previously.

3:41 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Just to let people know of the changes. Gotta remove some links though because they're not functioning namely, Attack of the Nazi Midget and Carpe Noctem. I wonder what happened to those blogs?

7:22 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Moody? Maybe. But they could be having their time of month or they would like other people to leave them in peace to resolve matters on their own.

4:25 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Sorry, I've got a very bad habit of being too serious, I can't take jokes that well because of having a lot of c*** dished out at me since I've moved from Malaysia to Australia, so yeah.

8:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home