Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Out and about

As always, this week we all had nothing but rain, rain and more rain, but despite their warnings about the weather, I've decided to get out and about and go to both Maddington and Perth instead of staying at home and being all cooped up in there. Of course I wasn't alone in my travels because my sister came with me. We did our first stop at Maddington and it's shopping mall to catch up on my sis's BF and his mate from Tafe this afternoon. I found his friend to be a bit of a show off and an idiot. We went walking around and visited many a store there that sparked our interest and then we both headed off and parted ways for Perth. During our walkaround in Perth, I actually didn't mind the rainy and cold weather, I found it amusing how people have their umbrellas with them during the time and I walked in the rain because I didn't mind getting wet. I mean come on, IT'S ONLY WATER for God's sakes! I also went to my favorite store in Perth which is Quality Comics. But I didn't get anything from there because the comic series I wanted was sold out and I was quite pissed off at hearing that. My sister dragged me to the various clothing outlets in Perth (but a few of them, not all of them) which I find very annoying, guess I should be thankful this doesn't involve her group of people, otherwise I would get dragged to every clothing outlet there is Perth.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I know JB Hifi has only anime. I know about empire toys because I have been there before but I knew nothing about Fun Fair. I wonder if Fun Fair has any O.S.Ts?

1:01 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

The first soundtrack I got was actually from Sydney, but I'd hate to live there despite them having as much shopping malls as Malaysia

9:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home