Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Friday, June 17, 2005

As They Say, "Thank God it's Friday"

Is it just me, or is Kelmscott Senior High School flooded with people who have labels on their heads? I don't know about you, but I do see a lot of people with labels on their heads, Don't you?

The school week has been so-so for me but it's the English teacher who's copping the lot at the moment. I've been away on Wednesday because of my SBWL placements, like the other people in the classroom and the senile fossil won't let us copy the notes on a videotape about Nelson Mandela from someone else because like I said, I had my placements every Wednesday (I do hope he keeps records for the sake of his fading memory, which he has even admitted to even). Even the exchange student from Columbia has been complaining about our teacher. I hope he won't cause the failure of our entire Senior English class.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeh our teacher does suk megarly !!
daniel gave his last essay to mr seabrooks n he said it should hav got better but thats how mr maughan marks so he cant change it but he put it forward to the school council or sumthing ... bcoz like wtf givs the entire class ND for not giving enough drafts n notes n crap fukn old fool !!

4:53 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Well, not all of us are morons at KSHS and Mr Seabrook is better than who we have for English at the moment. I wonder what the council's verdict will be for this? and I wonder if Ashley did something yet?

8:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home