Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Monday, June 27, 2005

Loki Goes Here, There and Back Again

Haven't been writing for a while here because of having assignments that I have already bulldozed through (thank God!) and that I sacrificed watching last Saturday's Dalek episode of Dr Who for a friend's 18th birthday party, which was great! Not only did I have fun, but I've obtained live footage of the party as well via my video camera! And also footage the night before when the birthday boy and his friend decided to come over my place. Luke was very happy on receiving a dragon dagger for his present given by both of us. I should be lucky that a relative of mine had taped the episode during the night of the party too. Halfway between the party the tape that I had for recording use ran out so I didn't get to record to the end of the party and also because I got picked up by my parents. I should get more tape one of these days. I'll say this again, Happy 18th Birthday, Random!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I was lucky that one of my relatives recorded that on tape. Now that I think about it, liking sci-fi runs in the family :)

8:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home