Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Friday, July 08, 2005

I'm Gonna Hate Saturday

The reason why? Simply put: the relatives. The "distant" part of my family, namely my uncle and aunt from the country part of WA are going to be there, and for our part of the family that's going to be bad, really bad. The reason why is that they complain about the food and of course bitch and bitch about how so-and-so is and which of course causes feuds amongst a few but major family members which is not good. Sometimes I wish I could say what I really think about them, but I fear for their children the most because of their current conditions. I wonder why they bother coming to a gathering such as one happening tomorrow if it's going to end up bad if they know it, even though it is their fault in the bloody first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home