Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Quidam and The Book

I went with my family to see Quidam last night in Perth. I thought it was great musically, but in the acting section I still think that Allegria tops it. The only thing I hated the most about it was the fact that I had to sit in front of a couple with the guy having a bloody bowling ball for a head and the couple sitting on my left side which the lady had a bad habit of elbowing me every few minutes, which left me feeling pissed off and in a "go away I want to be alone" mood. On another note, the pope disapproves of the new Harry Potter book and wishes to get it off the shelves. Whoop dee do! Last time they wanted to get rid of the Da Vinci Code. Well, what I'm going to say will piss many people off, but I'll say it anyway; Religion is part of our modern world so to speak, but religion can't control everything! It's the person's choice whether they want to read that sort of material or not, not the churches' decision.

Read the article about The Book here

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I'm suprised that the church hasn't heard about Evangelion yet. You know that the series has got religious refences that might offend some people, but I enjoyed the series immensely.

10:27 AM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I've noticed the mental codition of the characters are quite similar and that Hideaki Anno must've based it all on his depression stage and his treatment.

11:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home