Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Busy, Busy

I have a report to do in Senior English on the topic of terrorism (many people asked me why I'm doing such a topic for a report, I just wanted the away-from-the-norm topic, something that doesn't sound like a report topic cliché) luckily the due date has been moved from Tuesday to Friday giving me heaps of time for drafts and whatnot. I'm dreading my driving lessons tomorrow on the account of having a different driver complete with a different car. (the interior is like some sports car)Despite the appearance of the car, it is a beast to change gears in. But than again, I have to get used to this sports car... Eep!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I think that's the car I've used last Thursday, only that the color wasn't white. I remembered the new driving instructor saying something about Rotary having two cars: one is a Hyundai and one a Celica. Grreat, now I have to master the gear stick all over again!

3:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home