Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Monday, July 25, 2005

The Big Mac Again and the Stupid Senile Man

McAllister has told us to put the website construction on hiatus to begin the research and typing for our two next articles for the web-magazine and I think that all of us are not going to finish all that in time and plus we've also got exams(again)and plus I have to deal with the senile "I'm-not-gonna-drop-dead-yet" Mr. Maughan who doesn't seem to get what I was trying to say for my notes for the essay assignment I had to do all over again. I had a brilliant idea of converting all the four pages of notes to do with (Dr) Isaac Asimov all in one and in order to make the the notes easier to manage and easier to construct into an essay. The stupid old bat just can't get the idea that I've come up with into his skull, geez! But I still doubt it if these two morons can top the bitchiness that is and forever will be Mrs Fenner.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Does that also include trying to start your own publication?

6:17 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Does the school council rule over everything too?

9:45 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Well, to me their just a bunch of figurerheads. One of the members, Yolanda Zaw has gotten a reputation for being quite manipulative and that she wants her opinion to rule over the majority. I just hope she doesn't get the yearbook covers and claims them as her own, given that I'm making one at the moment.

3:23 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Nah, something worse as to trumatize her and ruin her "good" reputation would be nice, but I can't think of any.

8:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe like tha time dean came in yolandas eye haha classic fukn tools.... yeh her rep aint all that gr8 she jst makes out it is with the teachers haha

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Nah, the majority already knows about this and Yolanda would deny everything like "popular" people do anyway. I remembered hating James Scmitte, one of the many annoying people which she's friends with during my lower school yearsbecause he was THE MOST ANNOYING little s***.

10:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i spent most of my primary school years attending the same as James Schmidtte and yeah he can be an annoying guy a times but cant all geez give him a break.
P.S. The year book cover designs are not chosen by councillors it is being chosen by one of the head teachers or something i duno which one i for get :S theres soo many !

11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home