Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Back To School... Bleh!

Today is the day all school-goers must march back past the school gates into the educational prison to finish the rest of the school year, especially us year twelves moving out into the world, eeep! It was so-so, at least we got to see a play on car-driving and accidents done by the Barking Gecko company in the Baptist Church before going back to the monotonous and un-individual place of our education. I got to Senior English class for fourth session and receive my assignment from last term from the senile idiot-teacher Mr. Maughan only to have him to say to me that I have to do the same assignment all over again, grr! Everyone knew Mrs. Freeman was better. I wonder if she's thinking about our class and what has become of it now?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Yes, it's that play in the church, how did you know? The thing wrong with the assignment was that remember how I copied the majority of my notes from my sister? yes, that's what was wrong because the Nelson Mandela video was played in Senior English class during a Wednesday which is stupid because some of us have our SWBL placements on that day. I'd thought the bloody teacher would be organized enough to do the video on a Tuesday.

5:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home