Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Friday, August 26, 2005

The Dark Lord of the Sith and the Jedi Friend

The end to the school week was alright. During fourth session I talked to Ivan about the men's bracelet he was looking for on the internet and also science fiction topics such as Dr.Who (the new and old) and Star Wars (which he allies with the Jedi, much to my annoyance). I should consider myself thankful that Her Bitchiness Mrs. Fenner wasn't taking notice of our later science fiction themed conversation which I think was deliberate of her ignoring us because she pays attention to the girls sitting at the other side of the room. As we switched to the topic of his jewellery searching once more I showed him my necklace (which has a haematite ankh pendant)and asked him if it was possible to engrave it with a symbol or a saying. He said it was possible because of haematite being metal (I know it was a stupid question to ask) because I would like to engrave it with something and I'm scared if it will shatter and break. During lunch time the Talent Quest was won by two lower school students which I'm suprised because usually they'll do jack-nothing but run around, playing chasey and scream a lot during that time of the day. At least the Talent Quest from the Small Business class is doing better than us. I think that this year's Small Business assignment won't be as good as the same one we did last year, except that we did it with pizza muffins and pretzels and a different group of people too.

On another note, I found a layout which I wanted to decorate this site with, but the comment option was a pain so I thought, Ah, screw it! and I might add word verification on this blog on accounts of seeing adverts from different websites masked as comments in the blogs of my friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chriswab said...

Hi i´m Chris. Great page. Greatings from Germany Bottrop !!!

4:16 PM

 
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Thanks for commenting on this blog of mine! Greetings from down under!

7:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home