Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

One More Week Before The Finishline

One more week to go and then I'm done with my work placement for my work experience. Well, not that I am particularly happy about it, because I will miss the crazy antics of Mike, Adam and Jason and their arguements. I still haven't finished most of my competencies yet but I'm sure I'll get them all done (the industry specific section, not the first section). I know that the exams are approaching for all of us and the majority of the Senior English class will have to re-sit the exam (including myself). Thank god the senile teacher of ours decided to do something and give us prac papers before the exam week hits us like a falling rock. I bet the exam questions will be the same type of questions but with different articles knowing how predictable the exams are in these cases. The end is drawing quite near for us year twelves now that everything is nearly over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home