Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Yaaaaaaaawn!

The exam weeks are upon us! I didn't post for a day or two because of my tinkering with linux and of course having to deal with the stresses that is of school (yes, I don't like the overall atmosphere of Kelmscott Senior High School). I have one exam; Senior English at Monday so that's ok, at least Mr. Maughan gave us the test papers of prac time (we were lucky on account of him not being there today for class too). All we did in the SE class was watch Remember the Titans, which is ok, although I'd rather be watching documentaries. School is getting rather sleepy and boring now that it's nearly at an end. I wonder how this year's Year elevens will cope with being Year twelves next year because I heard my Admin Sys teacher saying that they are the worst year group she has come across. I wonder how an acquaintance of mine is doing at the moment. I also watched the first episode of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex on SBS last night too, It is quite different to the movie that this series is spawned from, but I think the lead character is voiced by the same person which did Motoko Kusanagi's voice in the movie, Mary Elizabeth Mcglynn. I hope that SBS will feature the second part of the series entitled 2nd GIG too, that'll be awesome! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

One year 11 that I used to be friends with dropped his TEE because he said that he couldn't be bothered to do it anymore and I'm thinking, "What a LAME excuse!" If I was him I wouldn't do that but I'm doing a different course anyway.

10:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home