Dodgy RPG life-ness at its best!

Monday, October 10, 2005

The Short Term and Other Stuff

One more term back to school for us year twelves just to finish up on things such as assignments and whatnot. That reminds me also of the finished tweaking to the yearbook cover that I've already sent to Mrs. Marchent's pigeonhole (both the front cover, back cover and the spine for the cover)which I hope both Mrs. Marchent and Mr. Geraghty will examine and comment on if there's any problems regarding the look of the whole thing. The school holidays was okay compared to the last one where I ended up doing jack-all. This time I ended up going to the movie marathon and the Royal Show (despite the Thursday being rainy and sunny and rainy all over again). But in the middle of the holidays I got really, really sick thanks to Matthew (who was also in the same condition as myself during the movie marathon that night, popping flu and cold pills to keep ourselves from coughing up)and being bedridden for one week and then having sinusitis from last week til now (great, isn't it?). I found out that the whole class from Interactive Media passed the whole first section and that I passed my English exam! Which is all good for me.Last night I also had my PS 2 chipped (at long last!!) and last Saturday I scored myself a copy of Sacred: Gold Edition, yay!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home